Welcome to Snowy Owls
Please find the relevant PDF downloads for the Snowy Owls work packs on the right hand side of the class page.
Year 2 and 3
- practise your times tables- don't forget to use Times Tables Rock Stars
- adding 2 and 3 digit numbers.
- reading the common exception words for Years 2 and 3.
- practise telling the time to the 5 minute interval. When secure you can begin to practice digital time e.g. 13.00.
- write a diary of what you have been doing.
- make a Mother's Day card or gift.
- read as much as you can and remember to write in your reading record.
- write a character description for your favourite character in a book.
- use the template or create your own book reviews.
- write about the Easter story.
- make an Easter card for a loved one.
Please also find attached a range of maths and English sheets that the children can use to help with their learning. These include: maths revision booklets, time practice, common exception (tricky) words and grammar tasks. I have also attached a book review template.
All of the above can be completed in their homework books.
Snowy Owls Recommended Reading